Participate in the event for a chance to make your own figurine,
which will be cheering for the PyeongChang 2018 while waiting for you in Korea.
You can also win round trip tickets to Korea to meet your “other self!”
Event PeriodNov 1st, 2017 ~ Nov 30th, 2017
All participants’ names and nationalities will be displayed on Sang Sang Stadium signboard.
Extra lucky winners can also receive additional prizes like round-trip tickets to Korea!
waiting for you in Korea!
If you upload photos of your face, we will make a figurine that looks exactly like you. Figurine winners will be randomly selected every week!
Make a mini you who will be traveling, cheering for PyeongChang 2018 and waiting for you in Korea!
Nov 1st, 2017 ~ Nov 30th, 2017Terms & Conditions
How to Participate (Sharing the event increases your chance of winning.)
Please fill in your personal information. Your name and nationality will be displayed in Sang Sang Stadium.
How to Make Your Own Figurine
- Select your gender, a cheering pose, and clothing
- Upload at least 3 photos of your face (needed for making your figurine)
- You cannot change the photos once they are submitted. Please make sure to check the guide before uploading.
- Sang Sang Stadium (meaning ‘Imagination Stadium’ in Korean) is a miniature version of the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games main stadium. The 4m*4m Stadium will display names of people from all around the world. Also, the 2018 figurines cheering for the Olympics will be set in the stadium.
- You can pick-up your figurine at Sang Sang Stadium if you visit Korea during the months of PyeongChang 2018 (2018/2/1~2018/3/31)
- The number of figurines may change depending on local circumstances.
- Location and further details of Sang Sang Stadium will be posted on website.
- For further inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Prizes & Winner Announcement
- Grand (2 winners)
Round trip tickets to Korea
(2 per person) Announcement date : 12/5
- 1st Prize (5 winners)
1 night accommodation
Announcement date :
11/16 (3 winners),
11/30 (2 winners)
- 2nd Prize (10 winners)
The official mascots of PyeongChang 2018
Soohorang & Bandabi dolls Announcement date :
11/16 (5 winners),
11/30 (5 winners)
- Figurine Winners
Announced every week
(Approx. 150 winners per week) Week1 : 11/9
Week2 : 11/16
Week3 : 11/23
Week4 : 11/30
Week5 : 12/5
*See information below to check how to receive your figurine
- All Participants
Name + Nationality
will be displayed on
Sang Sang Stadium signboard
Winners will be posted on the website, and emails will be sent individually.
To see results for Figurine Winners, check See My Figurine
You have been selected as a special cheering member for PyeongChang 2018.
Your figurine will be completed approximately on MM/DD and you can see it in this page.
Thanks for your participation.
You are not selected as a special cheering member for PyeongChang 2018 yet.
Please look forward to the next announcement date.
Thanks for your participation.
Unfortunately, you were not selected as a special cheering member for PyeongChang 2018.
Email not found.
Double check e-mail address , and make sure it is the email address you submitted.
No figurines are found.
Congratulations! You have been selected as a special cheering member for PyeongChang 2018.
Your figurine will be waiting for you cheering for the Olympics at Sang Sang stadium.
You can pick up your figurine at Sang Sang stadium if you visit Korea during the months of PyeongChang 2018.
(From 2018 Feb.1 – Mar. 31)
Please visit Korea to see me!
Winners will be contacted via email. Inquiry : email@example.com
- 1. Must submit at least 3 photos of your face (front, left and right side of your face from the shoulder up).
- 2. It is recommended to upload photo of the back of your head for a more accurate image.
- 3. Photo should be at least 1024*768 pixels, and the total size of all uploaded photos should be at least 2MB.
- 4. Glasses and hats should be taken off in the photos.
- 5. Face should fill up at least 60% of the screen.
- 6. Simple background is recommended.
- 7. Avoid taking pictures looking downward or upward.
- 8. Do not take a photo with your face too close to the lens. It creates distortion in the photo.
Share the event on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)!
Sharing event will increase your chance of winning!
- Grand - 2 winners
Winners will be contacted via email.
Inquiry : firstname.lastname@example.org